KOVAI GETHU HEROES
This campaign "Kovai Gethu Heroes" (hereinafter referred to as the "Campaign") is brought to you by The Times of India, a brand of Bennett, Coleman & Co. Ltd having its registered office at Times of India Building, Dr. D. N Road Mumbai, 400 001 (hereinafter referred to as "BCCL") hosted on the The Times of India website (hereinafter referred to as the "Website"). The users (hereinafter "User(s)") must go through the following Terms and Conditions which apply to the Campaign. By participating in the Campaign, User agrees to be bound by the Terms and Conditions or any subsequent future amendments. BCCL reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to amend or revise these terms and conditions at any point of time, without prior notice.
Terms and Conditions
- 1.This Campaign is open for all.
- 2.The Campaign is supported by partners as published on the Website. All rights reserved.
- 3.User shall complete and upload all nominations on the Website before midnight of Friday, March 8th 2019.
- 4.Nomination to the Campaign does not require any fees.
- 5.User can nominate any number of people for the Campaign.
- 6.Evaluation of nominations will be undertaken by BCCL before they are submitted to the jury of the Campaign. Decision of BCCL shall be final and binding in this regard.
- 7.Submission of a nomination does not guarantee being featured or participation in the campaign
- 8.The jury shall be selected by BCCL. No disputes regarding the selection of jury shall be entertained. Decision of BCCL shall be final and binding in this regard.
- 9.All nominations must be a truthful representation of the nominee and his or her cause. The nominee must fulfil the following eligibility criteria:
- a.Nominee must be an Indian national, resident in India, and above 10 years of age on February 1st 2019
- b.The contribution of the nominee should be towards Coimbatore
- 10.The nominees will be judged basis their contribution to society, impact, consistency and duration of work.
- 11.All participants agree to be bound by the decisions of the jury. No correspondence, telephone, email or communication of any kind will be entertained in relation to the decision of the evaluators and jury.
- 12.BCCL reserves the right to withdraw any nomination from the judging process at any time if the entry is deemed inappropriate for any reason, without assigning any reasons whatsoever. Decision of the evaluators and jury shall be final.
- 13.BCCL reserves the right to change any process, evaluator or jury member at its discretion and without any prior notice or providing any reasons for the same.
- 14.Users consent to being provided information about products and services of BCCL from time to time.
- 15.The winners will be chosen on the decision by the jury panel and BCCL. The decision will binding and cannot be challenged.
- 16.The winners shall be felicitated by a distinguished personality chosen by BCCL. No disputes in this regard shall be entertained.
- 17.User can vote for each hero once. Multiple voting for the same hero will not be taken in to account.
- 18.Users and nominees agree to be contacted by BCCL for the purposes of communication (via email, phone or post) regarding the Campaign.
- 19.The intellectual property and sole copyright of the Campaign lies with BCCL.
- 20.BCCL reserves the right to disqualify the nominations of any User if it has reasonable grounds to believe the User has breached any of these Terms and Conditions.
- 21.BCCL reserves its right to seek damages or file legal proceedings, whether civil or criminal, against the persons as permitted under law in case any attempt is made by a User to deliberately damage or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign and/or Website.
- 22.BCCL reserves the right to extend or to cancel, or change the manner in which the Campaign is organized or discontinue or terminate the Campaign at any time or accept or reject any or all entries at their absolute discretion without giving any prior notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever. BCCL's decision in this regard shall be final and binding upon the User without any demur or objection.
- 23.BCCL in its absolute discretion reserves the right to add, alter, modify, change or vary all or any of these Terms & Conditions, wholly or in part, at any time without giving any prior notice and the User agrees to abide by such additions, alterations, modifications and changes.
- 24.Participation in the campaign implies acceptance of all the terms & conditions herein.
- 25.The aforementioned rules and regulations will be subject to the laws of India. Disputes, if any, are subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of Chennai.